2nd International Conference «Metalworking Fluids and Industrial Lubricants in Metallurgy, Mechanical Processing and Machine Building 2017» within the International Specialized Exhibition TECHNOFORUM 2017 (Organizer – RPI company)
RPI company have the honor of inviting you and your colleagues to the 2nd International Conference “Metalworking Fluids and Industrial Lubricants in Metallurgy, Mechanical Processing and Machine Building 2017” (October 23, 2017, Expocentre, Moscow, Russia) within the International Specialized Exhibition TECHNOFORUM 2017, held on October 23-26, 2017.
The 2nd International Conference “Metalworking Fluids and Industrial Lubricants in Metallurgy, Mechanical Processing and Machine Building 2017” (MWFIL 2017) is the unique platform for the industry to meet and exchange ideas, plan and discuss future projects - both for fluids suppliers and end users from metallurgy, metal processing and machine building.
The exhibition is held out by Expocentre and Stankoinstrument Russian Association of Machine-Tool Manufacturers and is supported by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and World Association of the Exhibition Industry.
- Modern lubricant and metalworking fluids technologies for the industry
- Lubricant oils for industrial equipment
- Discussion panel “dialogue with customer”
- Metalworking fluids
- Global impact of environmental and chemical safety legislation
In 2017 such companies as Gazpromneft Lubricants, Afton Chemical, Nynas, Evonik Oil Additives, Mineral Wax Plant, International Academy of Refrigeration (IAR), Mendeleev Russian Chemical Society, The Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Austrian Tribology Society and many others confirmed their participation in the MWFIL 2017 Conference.
The conference greets:
- formulators of metal-working fluids and all kinds of industrial lubricants, including preservative, impregnating and quenching oils;
- technology developers for ferrous and non-ferrous metals processing;
- industrial equipment users from various Russian industries;
- service and technical staff using industrial energy and compressor equipment;
- senior technical managers from Russian enterprises and their staff members;
- representatives from the leading Russian technical and research institutions;
- Russian and foreign suppliers of MWF's, industrial fluids and related products;
- purchasing managers from Russian enterprises.
To register as a delegate or speaker of the Conference or obtain more information, please, contact: Elena Konstantinova: