Feedback from Technoforum 2020 exhibitors and visitors
Mikhail Ivanov, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation:
- Russian Industry Week is a unique project, as it combines three industry exhibitions. It is very difficult to imagine the existence of the whole sectors of the Russian economy, such as machine building, metalworking, woodworking, furniture industry, aviation, shipbuilding and a number of others without the directions represented at this serious of exhibitions today.
Such exhibitions are an opportunity for our manufacturers not only to showcase their state-of-the-art developments, but also to take an active part in the supporting programme. In fact, Russian Industry Week is an intensive series of events, which are devoted to the discussion of current problems in the development of various industries.
For us, these events are an opportunity to get feedback from industries, to understand what problems exist in their development today. And accordingly, to make some decisions on our support tools’ synchronization to enable our manufacturers to produce new products, to capture new niches not only in Russian but also in foreign markets.
Dmitry Pristanskov, Vice-President of Norilsk Nickel:
- We are a strategic partner of Russian Industry Week. This is a unique multi-sectoral exhibition event in the center of Moscow. Here we exchange not only innovative ideas, but also advanced technological solutions.We are ready to share this, too, because Norilsk Nickel, as a leader in the mining and metallurgical industry, is keeping up to date. For us, the digital agenda is not alien. It is integrated into our development strategy. That is why we support it and are glad that such an event took place in the post-pandemic environment, bringing together a large number of representatives of different industries.
Vladimir Kononov, Member of the State Duma of the Russian Federal Assembly, Chairman of the Organising Committee of the Research-Technology-Innovations Project:
- Today is a great joyful event. After the pandemic, which, unfortunately, is not over yet, one of the first major series of exhibition and convention events - Russian Industry Week - is held at Expocentre Fairgrounds. It combines a large substantial business program and a number of exhibitions. Besides the Technoforum exhibition dedicated to metalworking and machine tool industry, this year the topics of welding and woodworking have been added.
Russian Industry Week is moving forward despite all the pandemics. It is held in beautiful halls. This is the response of Expocentre, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, the Organising Committee of the NTI Expo (Research-Technology-Innovations Expo) project to all the adversities.
Sergey Vetokhin, Executive Director of the Union of Composites Manufacturers:
- Our friendship with Expocentre is very long-standing. It is not the first event we hold here. Everything always runs at a decent level. And many thanks to our colleagues from Expocentre for this special occasion. Within Technoforum we held the event at this site for the first time this year. But we have plans for the next year. I hope that no pandemics will prevent us from implementing them. We plan to expand our cooperation with Technoforum further.
Elena Kataeva, Rector of the Stankin Moscow State University of Technology:
- Stankin Moscow State University of Technology is one of the leading machine-building universities in the Russian Federation. Our cooperation with Expocentre is long, fruitful and deep. The exhibitions held here are extremely useful. They are useful both for development of "Stankin" and for the whole machine tool industry.
We went around the exhibition and saw how profound and interesting it is. It is on the border of the most advanced developments in the industry. Technoforum has become a part of NTI Expo project. It also served as an additional incentive to get acquainted with the exhibition.
Mikhail Kuzmin, Project Head at Sonatec OOO:
- The most important thing is new customers, those people who we don’t know. It is important to find those who are looking for what we have. The easiest way to do this is to show what we produce. Visitors look, evaluate and understand whether they need it or not. We rouse interest. Why is it worth bringing everything here? Because people can see a wide range of equipment live at a time. And this is the most important thing when choosing high-tech equipment. The plan, which we set ourselves at this exhibition, has already been exceeded. We are completely satisfied with the way everything is going.