Technoforum 2018: high-precision solutions for different industry sectors
The Technoforum International Exhibition for Equipment and Technology for Processing of Construction Materials will run at Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia, on October 22-25, 2018.
Technoforum 2018 is organized by Expocentre AO jointly with Stankoinstrument – the Russian Association of Machine-Tool Manufacturers, with support of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, and under auspice of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
On December 21, 2017, Technoforum was awarded the logo of the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs. It was a unanimous decision taken at the Union’s General Meeting.
Facts & Figures
- Technoforum was first held in 2013 to become the autumn’s main trade show of the industry
- Technoforum showcases all types of innovative equipment and tools for construction materials processing
- Technoforum brings together more than 6,700 professionals of different industry sectors from 20 countries
- Technoforum bears the UFI Approved International Event label
- 100 exhibitors from 9 countries
- More than 2,000 sq m of exhibition space
- National pavilion of Belarus
Technoforum is well regarded among not only Russian manufacturers but also industry professionals from other countries. This year the show will occupy more than 2,000 sq m to welcome 100 Russian and foreign manufacturers, distributors, research and technology centres who will demonstrate their innovative developments. Exhibitors will represent Belarus, China, Germany, India, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Russia, and Switzerland.
To learn more about Technoforum and book a stand, go to http://www.technoforum-expo.ru/en/.